Aug 18, 2009

Walk in The Way


"Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning, for in thee do I trust; cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee." Psalms 143:8

Recently I had the experience of being unable to locate my car in a parking lot. I struggled to find my vehicle thinking, "I know that it is here somewhere." The car that transports me and the things of my life from one point to another was not in my sight. I didn't know where to start in the search. Our lives at times can be like the search for a that car. We are desperately searching for the purpose of our lives in everything around us. We are looking all around to find that thing that will take us from one place to another, holding the belief that happiness will be in our findings.
When we begin to walk with the Lord, he directs us to the very place we need to be. Our steps are guided by The Most High and we can find our way to the vehicle of destiny and so much more if we depend on him to lead. Trusting God is a devotion of our will, and just like the songwriter from the book of Psalms, our souls will be lifted as we walk. I admonition you today to Seek, Listen and Walk.

Prayer: Lord, you desire to commune with me because of your lovingkindness. Guide me in the right direction so that I may experience the destiny that you have in store for me. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment