Mar 30, 2011

Choose Life, Choose Change

"I call heaven and earth as witnesses today againest you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life." Deut.30:19

In life we are constantly make decisions: what to wear, what to eat, where to go, what goal and objective should take first priority. There is always something to do, some decision to be made (I'm tired just thinking about it). Life is classified as that which is living, growing and changing.
Recently, I evaluated my own life and asked myself, how am I changing for the better? This evaluation caused me to search myself and realize that real changes needed to be made and very quickly.
      The decision to change is not easy because our humanity says, everything is ok. Why shake things up? We are creators of habit, so change is not something we openly embrace. However the reality is the definition of life is growth and change. Anything that is not growing or changing is dead or rapidly approaching death.
Make the decision to live everyday for the better. This is the only way that we will reach our full potential and truly experience the joy of life. Take time to evaluate, assess, decide and change for the betterment of yourself and those around you. Today is a new day and a new opportunity to do your very best.

"LiveNewLiveFree"

No comments:

Post a Comment