Oct 1, 2009

Boundless Praise

"Because your love is better than life, I will praise you. I will praise you as
long as I live." Psalms 73:3-4
Have you ever been at a point of indecision? There is no help in sight and
you don't know what to do? I have been at that point more times than I can
count and at that point, it seems sensible to act senseless. The feelings
of anger, disappointment, frustration and discontentment come almost by default.
But it is in those times when we have exhausted all natural resources that God calls us to do something completely out of ourselves. He calls on us to praise him. Cry out to him in these times of uncertainty. Praise has changed so many situations in my life including one that happened just this morning! I know He can undoubtedly do the same for you.
The point that he wants us to understand is that we are made to lean and rely
on him. He wants to provide for us and fill us with his joy regardless of the state
that we are in. It doesn't matter where you are on the road of life, praise will
elevate, strengthen and most importantly invite God to dwell in the midst of
whatever is going on in your life. Praise is the doorway to release a supernatural
move of God. When you decide to praise God, you are saying to God, "I entrust this
to you, I exalt you above it." Sometimes it takes an unlikely response to get a
supernatual solution. Go forth today and praise God regardless of what you face.
Remember He is Exalted on High!
Prayer: Lord Most High, I thank you for reigning over my life and the situations
of it. I exalt you above all that I am facing today because you promised to be my
supernatural redeemer. I lift my hands and praise you above all. Amen

* I'm blogging from my phone this morning,
sorry about the picture. I'll post one soon. :)

Love ya lots, Alexis Lior

No comments:

Post a Comment