Oct 12, 2009

Live New, Live Changed

"And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding. "Daniel 2:21

The day to night, the winter to spring, the young to old, the days to years....Change is all around us, all the time. Everything that is a part of who we are and who we know in this life is subject to one thing and that is change. Recently, I have began a journey to change some things in my life. They are things that I have targeted for enhancement, improvement and betterment. It is always good from time to time to evaluate the way you live your life and how it can become better if those things were to change. It is about being intentional about change and being very aware of the fact of how certain aspects are helping or hindering you. This could be as easy as changing a habit or deciding to change your thinking about something that has been a part of you for your whole life. Whatever level you would like to experience change, it is possible for you today. Why wait until tomorrow or the new year? Change for you can start right here, right now.
I once heard a quote that said, "Become the change you want to see", this means the destiny of the change that you would like to experience lies in your hand. It is up to you if you would like to live differently. Change does not have to be some big grandious occasion that has a bunch of bells, whistles and surprises. It is a process, something that takes place little by little, day by day. The true and living God is one of growth and betterment. Anything that is growing is constantly changing. His plan for us during every step of our earthly journey is to live better than the moment we previously experienced. The mindset to change is where we must start if we would like to see things differently in our lives. With God, change can begin right here and right now for you. Accept the challenge and begin to Live New and Live Changed.
Prayer: Lord, open my eyes to the things you would like me to change in my life. I know that I can experience the growth and expansion that comes from you on a daily basis if I would turn my heart to yours. Thank you for the ability to grow and experience the beauty of expansion on every level of my life. -Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment